Saturday, January 18, 2014

Going bust with Neobux

neobux-logo-large

If you’ve read this, then you’ll likely know how disappointed I am. Well, I am disappointed. I had such high hopes for Neobux. I even made bit of a profit, but I lost most of it, and then some. I lost all the money I invested and I lost most of the profit I had gained from Neobux. I invested and re-invested and it all went bust and I walked away with a severe net loss. I officially quit Neobux a few weeks back after withdrawing what little money I had left in my account. Before quitting, I ran the math on how much money I was “making” with Neobux. As it turns out, my rented referrals weren’t generating enough profit to cover their own costs! So, I was slowly losing money over a long period of time. This is when I realized my Neobux venture was doomed.

Admittedly, I should have “done the math” far sooner than I had. If I had done the math sooner, I wouldn’t have lost as much money. But, yes, my Neobux experience was a painful one. Quite honestly, I can’t figure out how people earn money from Neobux. It just doesn’t make sense. The most clicks you can get from a rented referral is four per day. Needless to say, all of my rented referrals didn’t come close to averaging four clicks per day.

I ran the math. It would have taken 42 clicks for a rented referral to pay for itself, for a month. Most of my rented referrals didn’t hit, or even come close to hitting, that number of clicks. They couldn’t carry themselves let alone carry the bad rented referrals.

Is it possible to generate a good profit from Neobux. Maybe, but you’ll need a lot of direct referrals. I don’t think it’s possible to generate much of anything from just rented referrals. If it is possible to generate a profit from rented referrals, that profit would be very slim and one wrong move (say, paying to keep a referral for more days) could destroy the entirety of any possible profit. The margin of error is far, far too small. Far too much is left to chance when dealing with rented referrals.

This makes me think that Neobux, which is among the most popular PTC sites, is something of a scam. Perhaps it is possible to make money from the site, but like I said, a user would need near perfect management of rented referrals and a good number of direct referrals.

I don’t see how it is possible for some people to earn thousands of dollars on the site. It just doesn’t seem possible. Considering the math, I’d say it’s more likely that the people who “earn thousands” are a select few gifted geniuses, or just people paid to promote Neobux.

Well, Neobux, goodbye and good riddance. I realize there are a good number of screen captures, floating around, which showcase user  accounts filled with thousands of dollars. I think a different perspective is due. Here’s a screen capture of my account summary as it currently is:

Final results Neobux

As you can see, my direct purchases far exceed the amount of money I received. Keep in mind, most of the money I received (around $20), was re-invested in Neobux. In the end, I walked away with $7 after having spent around $50 of my own money and a few months of my time.

What a waste…or, was it a waste? Well, it wasn’t a complete waste. I learned a few valuable lessons from my time at Neobux. Hopefully, I’ll be wise enough to take these lessons into consideration in the future.

To all you entrepreneurs of the Internet, please, for your own sake, thoroughly consider your own actions, and their consequences, before taking them.

Wow, I didn’t expect to type this much…

One Final Note

Funny enough, while I had an account at Neobux, I also had an account at Probux. I worked on both accounts, diligently clicking ads on most days. However, with my Probux account, I walked away with $5, pure profit. Though, I wouldn’t say this is much of an accomplishment considering it took me just over four months to get those $5. Hehe…

I’m exhausted…

2 comments :

  1. If you are an existing Neobux member and serious about making money, then this is for you
    https://adf.ly/1cn0qF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, so you were Standard? Well ofcourse you cant make money Standard, the clicks pay very cheap, if you were Gold the clicks pay 10 times more.

    ReplyDelete