Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Neobux account update

I didn’t mention this in my review of Neobux, but I intend to create “status updates” on my Neobux account. These “status updates” will be created from time to time, and they will likely mark account “milestones”. In other words, I’ll just post these updates whenever I feel like posting them.

Here is my account summary I posted on the Neobux review article:

Neobux earnings 

And here is my account summary for today:

Neobux update

A few things have changed. I’ve added 90 more rented referrals to my account and I took money from my Slicethepie account and added it to my Neobux account. Those are the most notable changes. Right now, I’m just waiting to earn enough money to purchase a one-year Golden Membership. It will be a while before that happens, so I’m just kicking back and managing my referrals at the moment.

I also purchased a rather good book on common Neobux mistakes. It gave me some easy tips on how to avoid common Neobux mistakes. It was cheap enough, so I thought “Why not?” when I bought it. You can find it here. I think it was worth the few dollars I paid for it.

I’m earning some good money now. A few dollars a day is good money considering I used to make only a few cents a day. It’s odd, it feels like that was so long ago when it was only a few weeks ago.

Yep, that’s all I have to say for now…Oh Wait! I almost forgot. I recently purchased this book which explained how to gain a lot of direct referrals. As you can see in the above account summary, I haven’t used the method yet, but I plan to use it soon. Likely tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment