Saturday, October 12, 2013

Marketglory: Can I make money from it?


Though I am still somewhat new to the game, I have to say I like Marketglory. The reason I got into the game was that I had heard a good amount of money could be made from it. Yes, real money, in this case, euros. If you're from the U.S., don't worry, the money can be easily converted into US dollars. 

Before I get into the reason I like Marketglory, I'll give a short description of what it is. 

Marketglory is a browser game in which a user makes a character, has the character work, buys the character goods (food, clothes, real estate, weapons, etc), and "levels" the character up. Over time, this character gains experience. This experience contributes to the character's productivity. The higher the productivity, the more money the character gets from doing work. There's quite a lot to this game, but the learning curve isn't too steep. For more information about the game, click here

In the above picture, you can see some of my character's information. The three attributes (energy, experience, and knowledge) work to increase my character's productivity. As mentioned above, the attribute "energy" increases productivity. In fact, energy, experience, and knowledge all contribute to the character's productivity. You can buy items to increase energy and knowledge, if they are available in the marketplace. Experience can be bought too, but only if you have euros. 

Again, in the above picture, you can see I have an income of 0.10 euros. This is real money. It can be taken out any time. 

In this game, money is made by completing goals, making USD, winning battles, etc. 

So, to answer the question in the title, yes, money can be made from this game. How much is made depends entirely on the player's strategy and skill. Be assured, it will take time to begin making a good amount of money, but it can be done. It only takes five minutes a day to login, buy needed supplies, work, and make money. 

I love this game since it only takes a few minutes each day to play, is fairly easy to understand, many people play it (currently, many thousand users play Marketglory), I can make money from it, and it actually is quite fun. 

No comments :

Post a Comment