Sunday, November 3, 2013

Banned from Bubblews…again

56646

As the title states, I was recently banned from Bubblews…again. This is my 3rd or 4th ban from the site. I’ve tried to contact them about the ban, but I have yet to receive a response. To be honest, I think Bubblews is the most ban-happy site I’ve ever used. I’ve never had an account banned on the Internet and I mean, literally, never. So, this whole “ban” thing has left me a bit confused.

For those of you who don’t know what Bubblews is, Bubblews is a site where you can submit papers about almost anything. From beauty to politics, entertainment to fashion. The article variety is fairly large, though, the site didn’t offer many text enhancers i.e. different font size, bold, italics, etc. However, I wasn’t drawn to the site by its limitations. I was attracted to Bubblews when I learned that users were paid in accordance to how many views, likes, favs, etc. their submissions get. And the pay was pretty good. Before I was banned, I had made $1.25 from 28 views and a couple likes.

Back to me being banned, as I was saying above, Bubblews is ban-happy. If you ever decide to have an account with them, be sure you follow their terms of service to the letter. If you break a rule, you won’t receive any warnings, e-mails, messages, etc. You won’t even be told that your account has been banned. Do you want to know how I found out my account had been banned? I tried logging into Bubblews one day and I couldn’t access my account. I thought I was just typing in the wrong password, so I decided to have Bubblews help me recover my password via email. I typed in my email account’s name, pressed “Recover”, and received the message: validation.email.unique_key_exists. So, I took this to mean that my email, along with my account, had been removed.

So, yeah, I was banned. I’ve decided to stop creating accounts with them. It just isn’t worth the time to upload my articles if they ban me outright and without warning.

If you care to know, the articles I was uploading were from my blog, The Golden Byte. I think I know why they kept banning my accounts. They have a policy which states that submissions shouldn’t solicit the use of other services on the Internet. Perhaps this is what the site, or its owners, thought my articles were doing and, thus, banned me for it.

Additionally, I’ve heard that the site is a scam. Purportedly, they aren’t paying some of their users when they, the users, request payment. I’m not certain what to think of this. I’m not so certain they are a scam site. But, I don’t have any evidence one way or another. All I have is random, internet comments and we all know how reliable those are.

I’m not bitter about the bans. Bubblews lacks many features that I love to use in my articles. It’s also restrictive in regard to what it allows its users to say. I’m just too much of a wild card, I guess. I like to speak freely and criticize. I don’t think Bubblews would appreciate my above criticisms. C’est la vie…

In summary, use Bubblews at your own risk.

1 comment :

  1. i feel you bro. do you have alternate earning site that is like same as bubblews?

    ReplyDelete