Monday, March 3, 2014

A book I just had to share…

Slight_Edge_Cover.21602753_std

Not to long ago, I read a book that seemed to affirm an idea I already held, but haven’t consistently applied. As you may have guessed by now, that book is The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson. The basic idea behind this book is that, too master a skill or to make a huge change in one’s life, one only needs to perform small steps every day. For example, if you want to become a great free-thrower in basketball, all you’ll need to do is devote five minutes a day to free-throw practice. Over time, your free-throwing skills will improve greatly.

I’ve also applied this idea to my life, though I invest more than a few minutes each day.

If you want to accomplish huge goals, just devote a little effort a day toward your goal.

No comments :

Post a Comment